Links 386 Pro BundleBy: Access Software IncorporatedFormat: 3.5" Floppy DisksFor: MS-DOS.Year: 1990 - 1992
THIS IS A RARE FIND!! NOT ONLY THE LINKS 386 PRO DISKS, BUT ALSO 6 DISK SET OF CHAMPIONSHIP COURSES ALL IN ONE BUNDLE!
This used software is in good condition. All of the floppy disks are stored in vinyl binder page pockets - nicely preserved. This software was designed for use on a computer running a 386 processor and the MS-DOS operating system.
What in included in this listing:
- All disks in vinyl binder page pockets
- Links 386 Pro - 4 floppy disk set
- Links Championship Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links - 3 floppy disk set
- Links Championship Course: Castle Pines Golf Club - 3 floppy disk set
- Links Championship Course: Bighorn Golf Club - 3 floppy disk set
- Links Championship Course: Banff Springs - 3 floppy disk set
- Links Championship Course: Innisbrook - 3 floppy disk set
- Links Championship Course: Mauna Kea - 3 floppy disk set
Links 386 Pro is a golf simulation sports game for MS-DOS released in 1992. It is part of the Links series, and was developed by Access Software as the follow-up to Links: The Challenge of Golf (1990). The Macintosh version, Links Pro, was released in 1993. Versions of the game were released for Microsoft Windows under the titles of Microsoft Golf 2.0 (1994) and Microsoft Golf 3.0 (1996), part of the Microsoft Golf series.
Players select a male or female character and their clothing. They select the level of play (beginner, amateur, and pro) and tee position. The player can control character direction and foot position, and the shot is controlled by a swing meter, held to the top for power and released and clicked again as it swings back to the bottom for direction - early will hook and late will slice. Players can select from multiple views, split the screen, and record shots. Shots can be repeated (a mulligan) and short putts taken (a gimme).
Check the photos in this listing for more details on the condition and features of this aim for 100% customer satisfaction on all of my transactions. If you discover a problem with your purchase, immediately contact me to resolve the problem.