Plug your old Apple (or NeXT) ADB keyboard into USB! No need to open up the old board or solder anything, this adapter has a Mini-DIN 4 connector for your ADB keyboard and provides a micro-USB connector to plug into your modern system.
Works without drivers on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Just plug it in and put those glorious Alps switches to good use.
- Custom keymaps including ISO/JIS keys and media keys - instant update, no need to compile any source code
- Mouse (alone or plugged in through a keyboard)
- Distinct keycodes for right Ctrl/Shift/Alt on extended keyboards
- USB wake (if the ADB devices have enough power, e.g. through a powered hub or on some modern systems)
- Easy to update firmware over USB
No cable included - use the original ADB cable or an S-Video cable. Make sure your micro-USB cable is not a charging-only cable.
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.