This brand new GQ GMC-320+V4 Geiger counter is a ready-to-go nuclear radiation detector monitoring instrument.
One popular model of GQ digital Geiger Counter family (designed/developed by GQ Electronics LLC, Seattle, WA, USA).
A very useful tool that has wide-range of applications:
Not only to alert while high dose of big incident happened, like Fukushima, but also sensitive enough to prevent from harmful radiation background around you and protect your health daily.
The GQ GMC-320+V4 digital Geiger Counter is an enhanced version of GMC-320 and GMC-300. It added new features from thepreviousmodel, such as front LED indicator, analog data port output, new graphics type etc.
Some pictures here may be taken from a GMC-320, GMC-300 model, but GMC-320+V4 hassamefeatures onit.
It is designed to be a portable and convenient device. The device comes with built in audible and visual signals for the level of radiation detected. It can be used for radiation detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments. It features automatic data recording. It can continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When connected to a PC, thesoftwarecan download the radiation history data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later.
The device is equipped with a USB port, utilized for communication and external power supply/charging of the internal rechargeable battery.
The GQ GMC-320+V4 internal rechargeable battery can be charged with a generic USB charger/port. Using the adapters, continuous data monitoring is possible. Using either power adapter you will not have to worry about the batteries charge condition or any data loss.
The software newly added Geiger Counter World Map connectivity. It allowsuserstostore the reading data via the internetto the server. Users are able to retrieve the history dataanytime, anywhere in the world. The service is free to GQ GMC users with unlimited history data storage space.
The main board also has a real time clock on board for time-related data logging purposes.
The USB port communicates with the GQ GMC-320+V4 Soft Geiger Counter software and the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software.
The GQ GMC-320+V4 Soft Geiger Counter software¡¯s appearance is an exact copy of the GMC320 Plus hardware human interface. You can download it for free and experience the GMC-320 Plus user interface before you purchase the real hardware.
The GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software can download the time-stamped radiation (history) data from the unit and save it on a computer for future references and analysis.
For professional data logging of radiation data, the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer(Logger) may be downloaded for free. An even more advanced version, the GQ Geiger Counter Data Logger PRO software may be purchased at low cost from GQ Electronics LLC.
The GQ data viewer software also can be used as real-time data monitor. Users are able to save the real-time data into Excel .csv text format, HTML file format etc.
GQ GMC-320+V4 provides open GQ RFC1201 communication protocol for easier system integration. See the software download section for adetailedprotocol.
GMC-320+V4 is simple to use, reasonable price, top Selling model at
- Top 7 Best Geiger Counter 2017 Winner! see video
- Top 8 Best Geiger Counter 2016 Winner!see video
- Top 10 Best Geiger Counter 2015 Winner!see video
- Radiation detection: Beta, Gamma, andX-Ray
- Detectable Energy Range: 0.1~3.0 MeV
- Own Background: 0,2 Pulses/s
- Working Voltage: 3.2-4.0V
- LCD Display: Dot matrix with backlight
- Working power: 0.045W - 0.2W
- Power: 3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power
- Main unit size: 5 x 2.8 x 1 inches
- Weight:4 oz
- Two operation modes: use the main unit alone or use while connecting PC
- High sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install other tubes if needed)
- Instant background reading after turn on the unit
- Data logging feature record the data every second and play it back later on software.
- Free copy of GQ data processing software (Data viewer)
- Open communication protocol let your software/system communicate with the unit.
- LCD graphic with back-lit, contrast, brightness are adjustable
- Portable and pocket size: handheld with wrist strap, or put on the table or hang in the wall
- Accept re-chargeable battery or regular battery
- Long battery life & Power saving mode
- Accurate, Calibrated, CE tested
- The USB port communicates with the GQ GMC-320 Plus Soft Geiger Counter software and the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software
- Onboard electronic gyroscope
- One megabyte onboard flash memory for the history data record
- Standard Data viewer software included for free.
- Visualize real-time radiation on LCD display via Graph mode, large text, and standard textmode
- The measuring unit can be changed fromμSv/hr, CPM, or mR/h
- Accurate, calibrated, CE tested.
- LED indicator alarm and audio output can be connected toa cellphone, analog audio port for headphone…
- Before purchase, you can download the play around with the GUI software.
- Free online history unlimited data storage and Geiger Counter World Map service. Get the reading from anywhere in the world.
- Software sents the data back every minute.
- Small,portable hand-held
- Audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detection.
- Dot matrix LCD digital display model with backlight.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- USB DC input port for external power input, so thatcontinuousmonitoring becomes possible.
- Onboard real-time clock
- Onboard temperature sensor :Temperaturedisplay inCelsius ORFahrenheit
- Onboard electronic gyroscope
- Accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable 3.6V/3.7V battery
- DC power adapter operation
- Text modeprovidesmaximum data information. eg. CPM, Date, Time, Elapsed time, uSv/h, mR/h etc.
- Backlight Control to set the backlight ON, OFFand timeout. So that to savepower.
- Speaker ON/OFF control.
- Alarm setting. It sets the alarm ON/OFF, alarm type, alarm level
- Data saving mode selection. let unit record data every second/minute/hour. Up to 7 days history data
- History data searching
- Variable serial communication baud rate
- and more...
Wide range of applications :
This unit can be used to detect/monitor/measure low dose background environment either indoor or outdoor.
- Alert you once a big incident happens: like a dirty bomb, Fukushima, Chernobyl.
- Carry the unit with you to test air, food, water, personal environment
- Lab research, oil field, hospital radiation treatment,
- Nuke plant environment radioactive plume like Fukushima
- the stone collection, marble counter-top, building material, antique collector,
- Space radiation, air industrial and etc.
- Hospital Radiation Therapy Monitoring & Radioiodine Treatment Monitoring
- Real-time testing evaluation, scientific testing on samples
- Measuring on Antique radiation levels like Vintage Fiesta Dinning Ware and others
- Space Radiation Detection on the airplane
Package include items :
- GMC-320 plus main unit
- Rechargeable battery included
- A USB cable for battery charge and data logging
- Quick start guide
- Download link for USB driver and software on windows both 32 and 64 bits
- Download link for complete User Guide in pdf format
- Reading reference card
Besides warranty, we also offer one-year factory warranty as the manufacturer