Sale for model: GMC-300E Plus V4
Stay connected with Geiger Counter World Map
Free online history unlimited data storage and Geiger Counter Wold Map service. Get the reading from anywhere in the world. Software submits the data every minute.
We are now experiencing Fukushima radioactive plume. It is time to get this monitoring instrument. Real-time testing evaluation, scientific testing on samples like: Building Material, Hospital Radiation Therapy Monitoring for Cancer, Food, Water, Indoor/outdoor,X-Ray, and more...This item is a brand new & newly designed digital Geiger Counter/Data recorder GQ GMC-300E Plus set.
Real-time Graphic, Text and Large Font mode (with latest firmware)
(Record radiation data and Play it back later)
This is a ready-to-go set. Everything included. No any adjustment needed.
Place it anywhere and then read the data.
The GQ GMC-300E Plus is a newer model of GMC-300 series Geiger Counter. Compared with the previous model, the GMC-300E Plus improved overall quality. It installed a high contrast black/white LCD module, added one front LED indicator and one analog data port. The audio data port can be directly connected to any third party device application as data input, such as iPad.Some pictures here may be taken from a GMC-300 model, but GMC-300E Plus has the same features on it.It is designed to be a portable and convenient device. The device comes with built-in audible and visual signals for the level of radiation detected. It can be used for radiation detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments. It features automatic data recording. It can continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When connected to a PC, software can download the radiation history data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later. The device is equipped with an USB port, utilized for communication and external power supply/charging of the internal rechargeable battery.The GQ GMC-300E Plus internal rechargeable battery can be charged with the generic wall adapter/USB charger. Using power adapters, continuous data monitoring is possible. Using either power adapter you will not have to worry about the batteries charge condition or any data loss.The software newly added Geiger Counter World Map connectivity. It allows users to store the reading data via the internet to the server. Users are able to retrieve the history data any time, anywhere in the world. The service is free to GQ GMC users with unlimited history data storage space.The main board also has a real time clock on board for time-related data logging purposes.The USB port communicates with the GQ GMC-300 Soft Geiger Counter software and the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software.The GQ GMC-300E PlusSoft Geiger Counter software’s appearance is an exact copy of the GMC-300 hardware human interface. You can download it for free and experience the GMC-300E Plus user interface before you purchase the real hardware.The GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software can download the time-stamped radiation (history) data from the unit and save it on a computer for future references and analysis.For professional data logging of radiation data, the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer(Logger) may be downloaded for free. An even more advanced version, the GQ Geiger Counter Data Logger PRO software may be purchased at low cost from GQ Electronics LLC.The GQ data viewer software also can be used as real-time data monitor. Users are able to save real-time data into Excel .csv text format, HTML file format etc.GQ GMC-300E Plus provides open GQ RFC1201 communication protocol for easier system integration. See software download section fa or detailed protocol.Specification:
- Radiation detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray .
- Sensitivity to Gamma Radiation: 0.1~1 MeV
- Own Background: 0,2 Pulses/s
- Working Voltage: 3.7V
- LCD Display: Dot matrix with back light
- Working power: 0.045W - 0.2W
- Power: battery / USB power
The following CPM data is measured by GMC-300:
Source CPM reading
Public park granite table50~83
Uranium glass bead 238U320
Uranium ore 238U2905
Standard 5uCi radioactive source26500
- Small, portable hand-held
- Audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot matrix LCD digital display model with back light.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging the internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input, so that continually monitoring become possible.
- Powerfull counter circuit is capable for handling counting up to 65,535 CPM (Count Per Minute).
- Hign sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install other tube if needed)
- built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock
- On-board flash memory for the history data record
- on-board speaker.
- Dimension: 5"x2.85"x1"
- Battery or DC power adapter operation
- Text mode provide maximum data information. eg. CPM, Date, Time, Elapsed time, uSv/h, mR/h etc.
- Real-time graphic mode provide visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It also display the CPM rate at the same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature allows users see from lowest to highest graph on the screen.
- Back light Control to set the back light ON, OFF and timeout. So that to save the power.
- Battery charging and battery level indicator.
- Speaker ON/OFF control.
- Alarm setting. It sets the alarm ON/OFF, alarm type, alarm level.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Swivel display setting. 180 degree swivel display provides a convenience reading when the unit upside down.
- Three points calibration. For CPM to uSv/h and mR/h conversion
- Power saving mode let unit keep running at minimum power.
- Data saving mode selection. let unit record data every second/minute/hour. Up to 7 days of history data
- History data searching
- and more....
Package include items:
GQ GMC-300E Plus.USB cableQuick start guideDownload link for SoftGeigerCounter and USB driver for Windows XP/Vista/Win7 32 and 64 bits
For all detailed information please visit GQ Electronics LLC website.